IDEAS -> INNOVATION -> INCUBATION -> COMMERCIALIZATION
SHRIRAM INSTITUTE –TECHNOLOGY BUSINESS INCUBATOR (SRI-TBI)
WHERE IDEA GETS TRANSLATED INTO A REALITY
Shriram Institute-Technology Business Incubator (SRI-TBI) has been setup in the premises of Shriram Institute for Industrial Research, Delhi under the sponsorship of Department of science & technology (DST), Government of India. The SRI-TBI provides services in the fields of plastics, rubbers, specialty chemicals and waste management.
The mission of the SRI-TBI is to promote and contribute to the growth of indigenous industry and economy by fostering the entrepreneurial spirit.
Its vision is to become a premier centre of International standards for promotion, development and multiplication as:
- An established technology and networking resource center for the creation of technology based new enterprises
- A Major solution provider in plastics, rubber & chemical industries
- A bridge between Research and Industry for the speedy commercialization of R&D outputs
- A complimentary unit to the network of institutes working as catalyst for industrial growth
- Creating value added jobs and services
- Create technological awareness and consciousness in Business Enterprises
- Assistance existing SMEs by way of specialized services