- SRI is accredited by National Accreditation Board for Testing and Calibration Laboratories (NABL), a constituent board of Quality Council of India (QCI) as per ISO/IEC 17025:2017 in the field of Testing (Chemical, Mechanical, Biological, Electrical, Radiological and NDT) vide Certificate Number TC-5444 and Calibration (Mechanical & Thermal) vide Certificate Number CC-2627.
- Accreditation as EIA consultant organization under QCI-NABET EIA scheme by National Accreditation Board for Education & Training (Member – International Accreditation Forum & Pacific Accreditation Cooperation).
- Quality Management System (QMS) as per ISO 9015:2015.
- Environment Management System (EMS) as per ISO 14001:2015
- Occupational Health & Safety Assessment (OHSAS) as per 18001:2007
- Medical Devices – Quality Management System (QMS) as per ISO: 13485 & ISO: 11137.
- Authorization for operation of Gamma Radiation processing facility (Category IV).
- Analysis of Radionuclide (Alpha, Beta and Gamma Particles) content in various commodities.
- National Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) Compliance Monitoring Authority (NGCMA), (Govt. of India, DST, Toxicity studies & Analytical / Clinical Chemistry Testing).
Food and Drug Administration (FDA or USFDA)
- US FDA Registration for Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (API), Finish Drug Formulation (FDF) analysis & Sterilize with FEI number: 3002808145 and DUNS number 650067093
- Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) for 154 IS specifications in Chemical, Mechanical, Biological, Electrical & Radiological Areas.
- Listing of Medical Devices with US-FDA
- ISO 9001 : 2015
- ISO 14001 : 2015
- OHSAS 18001 : 2007
- ISO 13485 : 2016
- ISO/ IEC 17025 : 2005
- Saudi Arabia Standards Organization (SASO)
- Department of Drug Administration, Nepal
- Sri Lanka Standards Institution
- Agricultural & Processed Food Products Export Development Authority (APEDA)
- Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change (MoEF)
- Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB)
- Central Insecticides Board (CIB)
- Department of Biotechnology (DBT)
- Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI)
- Central Medical Services Society (CMSS)
- RITES Ltd.
- Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MoHFW)
- ITBP and Armed Forces
- Khadi and Village Industries Commission
- Indian System of Medicines (IMS)
- Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission (IPC)
- Department of Scientific & Industrial Research (DSIIR)
- Delhi Pollution Control Committee
- Punjab Pollution Control Board (In ‘A’ Category)
- Haryana Pollution Control Board
- Drug Control Authority, Govt. of NCT of Delhi
- Drug Control Department, Karnataka
- Ayush approval for Ayurveda, Siddha and Unani Drugs or Raw Material
- State Warehousing Corporations
- PWD of All States
- Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd. (ONGC)
- New Delhi Municipal Corporation
Association & Empanelments
- Delhi Development Authority (DDA)
- Delhi State Industrial and Infrastructure Development Corporation Ltd (DSIIDC)
- Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC)
- Directorate General of Mines Safety (DGMS)
- European Union (EU)
- Airports Authority of India (AAI)
- Gas Authority of India Limited (GAIL)
- Indian Oil Corporation (IOCL)
- International Hotel Chains
- National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC)
- Steel Authority of India (SAIL)
- Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)
For getting status on above information for its validity and in force kindly write to email@example.com