|SHRIRAM INSTITUTE FOR INDUSTRIAL RESEARCH
(A Unit of Shriram Scientific & Industrial Research Foundation)
|Shriram Institute is an ISO-9001-2000 certified, NABL accredited, independent and self sustainable Scientific and Industrial Research Institute. Senior Level Positions exist in the following areas for research centers at Delhi and Bangalore.|
MBA with specialization in Human Resource/ Personnel Management/ Post Graduate in Personnel Management. LLB (desirable) with atleast 10 years experience in Human Resource Management including administrative functions & lityaison with Statutory Authorities, Recruitment, Compensation & Benefit Schemes, Organisation Development, Performance Appraisal, Training & Development, Strong Managerial and Communication skills and be able to give Strategic and Operational Support.
Graduate in Science / B.E. (Chemical Engg.) with M.B.A Degree/Diploma in Marketing with atleast 15 years experience in Business Development in Research Projects/Analytical Services, Engineering Services etc. for different industries, e.g. Infrastructure, Materials, Biotech, Chemical, Petroleum and Electrical etc. and Framing of Contracts and Development of Projects
|Civil Engineer :
BE/B.Tech /Diploma holder in Civil Engineering with at least 6 years experience in maintenance and repair of buildings and construction activity . Knowledge of building Municipal Byelaws and measurements is desirable.
|Environment Science :
M.E./ B.E (Environment/Chemical Engg.)/ M. Sc (Environment Science). Ph.D. in Environment Science preferred. Experience of Carrying Capacity, EIA, Disaster Management Plan, Risk Analysis, HAZOP / HAZAN, and Pollution Control Systems; should be capable of guiding Scientists for bringing projects and their execution in diversified areas.
|Material Sciences :
1. Ph. D. in Polymer Science/ Organic Chemistry/Industrial Chemistry with an established record of applied research with patents and commercialization of technologies. Should be able to guide Scientists for Innovation, Technology Transfer, Independent Planning, Procurement and Execution of Research Projects under various disciplines of Material Sciences.
2. Research Assistants/ Associates who are desirous of carrying out research projects at the Institute, within the competencies of the Institute and who have projects in hand or have submitted project proposals, may contact outlining their interest.
1) Ph.D. in Toxicology/Pharmacology/Zoology; at least 5 - 10 years of experience in GLP certified Toxicology Laboratories.
2) Ph.D. in Molecular Biology (animal systems/ plants/ microbes) with publications in reputed journals and at least 5 to 7 years of research experience after Ph. D. Should be well versed with tools of modern Biology and Instruments for advanced research in Molecular Biology in areas such as: Immunology, Cell Biology, Genetic Engineering, Bioinformatics, Genetic Technology, etc. Fellowship of at least one of the Science Academies, with recognition, awards, etc. in Scientific Research and Academics is desirable.
|Analytical Sciences :
1) Ph. D. in Inorganic Chemistry/Organic/ Physical/Industrial Chemistry. Experience of execution of research projects in Materials, Petroleum, Metals & Minerals, Mechanical Testing, Electrical, Infrastructure (Civil works). Expertise of Method Development and Validation preferred.
2) Ph. D. in Organic Chemistry. Research experience in the areas of Food & Farm products and Residue Monitoring, Method Development using mass spectrometry preferred.
Required an individual or Organisation for business expansion of Shriram Institute for Industrial Research, Delhi, in the field of Material Science, Life Sciences, Pesticides, Drugs & Intermediates, Environment, Civil & Infrastructures.
|Experience for the Positions at Serial No. (5 to 8) : 10-15
years (Minimum 5 years after Ph.D.) posts carry benefits of Contributory
Provident Fund, Gratuity, Conveyance, Leave Travel Assistance, Medical
Reimbursement etc. as per rules of the Institute.
Please apply within 10 days, super-scribing the envelope with post applied for, by speed post/ courier to:
Dy. Director (Administration)
Shriram Institute For Industrial Research
19, University Road, Delhi-110007
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact No.: +91-(11)-27667267, 27667860, 27667230, Extn. No. : 102/330
Shriram Institute for Industrial Research provides equal opportunity to all sections of society for jobs in different areas of Science and Technology. The interested candidates may submit their request by filling the details in the following Form.